Thursday, April 16, 2015

Lacan

When reading the Lacan, I wasn't as confused as I thought I would be. (Doesn't mean I understood it all) but when I looked around for another source, it did get much easier. The wesbsite I found was an article summarizing the Mirror Stage but of course in simplified terms.



When it came to screenshotting, I do most of my annatotaing on print instead of online, I prefer it better. So I took a picture of my notes instead. The website did help somewhat but it was missing some of his key concepts when I was reading it. Which made it harder for me to get a good understanding of Lacan and some of his points. I focused on the specific prematurity of birth and the paranoiac knowledge terms because the article really defined them and explained them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment